FW: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-08.txt

Forward from the AVT WG, since this also requires expertise on TFRC.

Best wishes,

Gorry

----

I have recently submitted an updated version
on draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-08.

This version incorporates the changes discussed and suggested during the
Prague IETF.

I would like to get your feedback on this version of the draft! with the
goal that the draft may soon go to last call.

Thank you
Ladan

Begin forwarded message: