Draft Minutes & Slides: dccp WG Meeting in San Diego

A draft copy of the proceedings for the last IETF meeeting has now been
uploaded to the URL below:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=67

This includes what I believe are the near-final copies of the notes for
the dccp WG Meeting in San Diego (including some notes sent to me and soem corrections from teh audio archicve). If you do have any comments or any corrections that are required to these materials, please do let us know. If you are a WG author - please check the minutes again, to see if there are any new actions expected of you...

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst & Tom Phelan
WG Chairs