SV: SV: DCCP voice quality experiments

Lars,

Thanks for detailed answers. My TFRC research has been with rate adaptive
video only, and not audio so far. Ingemar: Yes, I suppose the AMR could be
of interest for many researchers when it comes to VoIP.

I have long been working on a framework for trace driven ns-2 simulation for
real rate adaptive MPEG-4 video. My current implementation includes (among
one more) TFRC support (as of ns-2.28). The code is currently being tested
by an "external party". I will be happy to give the web address when the
code provides stable operation. The solution includes received MPEG-4 media
assembly, for PSNR calculations and visual inspection.

- Arne