DCCP and FreeBSD 6.1

Hi all,

You can find below two patches in order to use DCCP in FreeBSD 6.1 kernel
here:
http://mobqos.ee.unsw.edu.au/~lochin/#coding

Both kernel patches are based on the FreeBSD implementation from Lulea
University. The first one is an update of the original Lulea's
implementation: freebsd61-dccp-lulea-28.08.2006.patch. The second one
integrates enhancements of Yoshifumi Nishida from Kame project:
freebsd61-dccp-kame-28.08.2006.patch. The kame patch integrate only the
code of CCID3 (from the dccp_tfrc.* files).

My contribution deals with the core DCCP stack (dccp_usrreq.c file) which
has been rewritten to be conform with the FreeBSD6.1 kernel.

I got some problems with the Kame CCID3 code. So I try to integrate step
by step the corrections of Yoshifumi and look at the Ian McDonald's web
page for the last enhancements.

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Lochin      http://mobqos.ee.unsw.edu.au/~lochin/
Networks and Pervasive Computing Research Program

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.