I-D ACTION:draft-gaoyang-sipcore-suspending-and-resuming-00.txt

directories.

	Title		: Suspending and Resuming for Modification
	Author(s)	: G. Yang
	Filename	: draft-gaoyang-sipcore-suspending-and-resuming-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2009-8-25

   RFC3312 & 4032 has defined semantics of suspending and resuming for
   session establishment.  But suspending and resuming for session
   modification needs clarification, especially for modification with
   part of the streams with precondition.  This text just aims for
   giving out some use case for further analysis.  And if we need do
   some standard track for this issue, IMO, the "Re-INVITE Handling"
   draft can be more proper and systematic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gaoyang-sipcore-suspending-and-resuming-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gaoyang-sipcore-suspending-and-resuming-00.txt>