Re: Text Conferencing at IETF 65

> The Secretariat is pleased to announce a new Instant Messaging service.
> This service will provide jabber chat rooms to all IETF working groups
> for their text conferencing at IETF 65 and future meetings.

Two small but important additions to this:

1. These jabber rooms are subject to the IETF intellectual property
rules (see the "Note Well" statement).

2. We should acknowledge the jabber service operated pro bono
for the IETF by the volunteers at jabber.org for multiple IETFs.
Thanks!

   Brian Carpenter