unhandled HKEY event 0x6031

Hi,

I found the following traces in my dmesg, so here I am:
[133629.989645] thinkpad_acpi: unhandled HKEY event 0x6031
[133629.989648] thinkpad_acpi: please report the conditions when this event happened to ibm-acpi-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So what I think happens:
I've a lenovo thinkpad P1 with an Nvidia Quadro T1000. This is connected to a Lenovo USB-C docking station, which has 2 external monitors connected via displayport. (the laptop has thunderbolt 3 support)
A week or 2 ago, I updated the firmware of the docking station to the latest version, and since then I've random disconnects of my monitors quite often (say about 5 times a day). I can't find any real errors, this is the only error that seems to happen.

more in detail:
* I'm running ubuntu 20.04, updated and with nvidia drivers.
* Only 1 of the 2 external screens disconnects, the other keeps working. It's not always the same.
* It actually not really disconnects, but the screen goes into standby mode. In nvidia-settings I still see the screen as active. But the only way to get it to work again, is by reconnecting the dock.
* I've also had a couple of times where it goes into stand-by for a couple of seconds and then recovers automatically.
* I have another Lenovo laptop (E590 with Radeon graphics). I don't experience any disconnects there. This laptop has no thunderbolt support.

So what do you think, is this something that could be related? I'm more than happy to provide more logs/details if needed.

Best regards,
Tom