Re: Detecting tablet mode on Yoga 11e?

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If Windows knows it, then the sensor is typically exported through ACPI,
or WMI.  If Windows does not do anything different when you change
modes, there might not be a sensor at all.

Windows does support the device and switches into tablet mode appropriately.

Anyway, if it is not in ACPI, check WMI, the keyboard controller stream,
or any suspicious built-in USB HID devices...

There don't seem to be any suspicious looking USB HID devices, and nothing is generating input events on the change.  I assume that looking for input events would also catch "the keyboard controller stream", although I'm not sure.
There are some WMI entries in the DSDT table; if you have a moment to take a look, the output of 'acpidump' and 'fwts wmi' are available at:

  https://github.com/larsks/yoga-11e-acpi/