thinkpad_acpi: unhandled HKEY event 0x6050 on Thinkpad E420s

Hi,
I'm reporting some dmesg errors that occur on wakeup on my thinkpad.

This occurs everytime I suspend and wake the laptop, by closing and
opening the lid, or by manually suspending and waking by pressing
enter

Every time after wake up the screen is so dark it looks almost like it
is off, I have to press a brightness up or down key (Fn+F7 or Fn+F8)
for brightness to return to normal and see the screen.

Attached are two example dmesg outputs, first one using the lid,
second one using suspend from menu, seems the same

I'm running Ubuntu 12.10 and kernel 3.8.2

Thanks,
Chris Tolliday