PATCH: Initial support for Lenovo T430

Hello everyone,(sorry for my English..)

i made a patch that insert an initial support for Thinkpad T430.
The patch makes this changes in driver's structure:

1) Defines a new field in struct tpacpi_quirk: bios_date, an unsigned
int field that contain the bios release date of the machine in this
format MMDDYYYY (e.s 04/23/1988 -> 04231988). I introduced it because in
new bioses there isn't the EC version string (precisely this string
exists but it's not attainable from the kernel with the DMI syscall
family, no ACPI method exist in DSDT table to extract it). I set to 0
the bios release date of other thinkpad in quirks list and i used for
the new generation machines (like T430) the quirk type TPV_QL0

2) I introduce 2 new functions comapare_date()that compares two
bios_date to determine which of the two is more recent, and quirk2date()
that accepts a quirk and returns the bios_date associated.

3) I change some parts of the thermal subdriver, so it's possibile for
new generation thinkpad without EC version string to export in sysfs the
temperature informations also i set the subdriver to export in sysfs
only the temperature sensors present in the machine (no an infinite list
of tempX_input with 0 value).

I post here the patch file http://pastebin.com/ZDxZyw1P

I discovered some interesting facts about mute LED, GPS, _OSI string,
and accelerometer. So I continue to work to implement these features.

Give me some feedback please, particularly please test the thermal
subdriver on thinkpad of past generations to check that i don't wreck
anything!

Be lenient, its my first patch at kernel driver that i make =)

Andrea (Andrew) Oliveri