Re: Volume control on T400

I have some strange idea in the past when I'm debugging tpb's code.

After I detect a mute state, I immediately toggle the mute property
the PCM in ALSA, then unmute the hardware.
Now I can detect mute again. Therefore once the button is pressed, the
mute property is toggled.

But it seems tricky. So that maybe it's better dealing with an
userspace program rather than change the mute button handling code in
thinkpad-acpi?