Fn+F5 not doing anything on T61 even when handled by firmware?

I'm running 2.6.29 on a T61. The recommended mask generates an input
event when I hit Fn+F5[1]. If I then change the mask to hand Fn+F5 back
to firmware control, I no longer get an event. However, the firmware
doesn't toggle the bluetooth or wlan state. The physical kill switch on
the front of the laptop does toggle the state. Is this expected
behaviour?

[1] But generates KEY_WLAN, which means that rfkill-input won't do
anything with the bluetooth or wwan radios. Presumably there should be a
KEY_RFKILL_ALL to complement SW_RFKILL_ALL?

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@xxxxxxxxxxxxx