Re: Thinkpad ACPI

Hi

Chris Jones wrote:
1. dmidecode output, gzipped (please remove the serial number and UUID of
2. acpidump output, gzipped

see attached. I've noticed that a BIOS update has appeared. I'm somewhat

On advice from Henrique I have applied the BIOS update, so here are the updated outputs.

The only change I've noticed so far is that when halting the machine, it reboots instead of switching off, but while I've not consciously changed anything, I can't guarantee that's not a bug in Hardy being exposed.

The most obvious problems seem to be:
 * lack of suspend
* lack of audio (being fixed in ALSA bug tracker atm, which is why dmesg shows a local build of snd-hda-intel

Cheers,
--
Chris Jones
  cmsj@xxxxxxxxxx