Re: Assign BAR address for pci device after hotplug

I don't doubt the truth in your comments about the HW.
Unfortunately i have to work with the HW  i have and i am trying to find
the best possible way to do this. I can certainly provide feedback for
the next product/design based on the learnings from the current one.
At this point these cards are not expected to be plugged into different
machine. So based on your statements if i can fake it i will take that
path as a starter. Is there a writeup/documentation/eg which i can
follow to understand the required steps? for now i have started looking
at /drivers/pci/hotplug/* .

Again thanks for your patience and time.
Thanks