Re: Lenovo IdeaPad S206

Hi,

In the previous post, I had confused the "win" key with the "switch video"
key.  This is corrected now.  See attached.

I still have several questions:

switch video
------------
The key meant to switch video (mod F10) produces two scan codes.
In man showkey, there are some remarks, but I don't know what they mean.

$ keymap -i /input/event4
	scan code: 0xDB
	scan code: 0x19
	(both scancodes emitted together only once on press,
	nothing on longer hold, nothing on release)
$ showkey -s
	0x19 on press
	0x99 on release

** What does this mean, and how are such results to be used with udev rules?

camera off-on
-------------
I can't see that this key (mod F9) generates anything on any device,
although it does in fact seem to kill the USB-based camera.

** Any ideas?

kill key
----------
The kill key (mod F4) very effectively kills any terminal it's running
in, so I have yet to determine what scan codes it generates.

** Any ideas?
# key codes on Lenovo IdeaPad S206, and presumably the S200
0x81 reserved           # disable lenovo-ideapad mapping
0xB9 reserved           # disable lenovo-ideapad mapping
0xBA reserved           # disable lenovo-ideapad mapping
0xF1 f6                 # mod F6 touchpad toggle (disabled)
0x83 rfkill             # mod F7 handled in module-lenovo-ideapad-s206
0xCE micmute            # mod F8
#???? camera            # mod F9 can't find this in udev
#???? switchvideomode   # mod F10 emits multiple scancodes?
0xF0 display_off        # mod F11
0xCC brightnessdown     # mod F12
0xD4 brightnessup       # mod ins
0xDB menu               # win key