udev-discover roadmap

Hi linux-hotplug folks!

Due to the fact that i'm going to talk about a GUI app using udev, I
don't know if this is a matter concerning the objectives of this
mailing list. Otherise I would be glad if you can point me where to
discuss about it.

Udev-discover[1][2] aims to be helping tool for udev testers, coders,
hackers and consumers. Because it provides some features beside
browsing devices via udev, I think this is not just a browser.
* Reports udev device info and udev properties
* Subsystem chooser dialog, for chosing which subsystems to deal with
* Filter devices based on string search
* Monitorize udev device events on a log window

The roadmap for the tool has been published[3] and I would like to ask
for your observations regarding some objectives defined there:
* udev-discover for educational purposes on udev
* smart filtering of devices and how could it be useful
* how can udev-discover help editing udev rules

I'm just a gui-developer but people here really has the knowledge to
judge if there's something interesting on the roadmap for helping
people who deals with udev.
Every critics or observations are welcome.

Kind regards,

[1] http://fontanon.org/udevdiscover
[2] https://launchpad.net/udev-discover
[3] http://fontanon.org/udevdiscover/roadmap/