Re: Some basic questions

Thanks for the reply.  I did look at the LFS documentation.  It really
just talks about installing their tarball and doesn't say much about
what's happening under the hood.  I just looked at the LFS book, is
there some other LFS documentation that I should look at?  I am working
"from scratch" but I think even more from scratch than LFS.

Thanks!
FM