Re: udev regression from 167 to 168 on notion ink adam

Hi,

>But on the other hand we require a certain kernel version and it's
>symbols to work. There should never be a ENOSYS unless something is
>broken somewhere else.
It seems that indeed something is broken somewhere else. When I compile
this small C snippet:

#include <sys/socket.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <errno.h>

int main() {
ÂÂÂ accept4(0, NULL, 0, 0);
ÂÂÂ perror("accept4");
}

then instead of
"accept4: Socket operation on non-socket"
I get
"accept4: Function not implemented".

I'm clueless though why that is since i'm definitely on 2.6.32 and using
libc6 2.13 which should both be enough for accept4 to be there.

thank you for your help so far but it seems this is not a problem with
udev :)

cheers, josch