udev problem during system boot

Hi,

since Ubutuntu 10.04 my homeserver does not boot from time to time. It gets stuck with "ureadahead exits with status 4". The system has a 8GB IDE flash drive from TRANSCEND. I use it as system drive with one partition. Four other SATA HDs are configured as two RAID 1. Normally, the flash drive gets /dev/sde1 assigned, but sometimes it gets /dev/sda1 during booting. This is the case where it fails, as the others drive names are also different.

I attached two dmesg logs. You can easily see the differences. They start with udev. I hope that you can figure out what causes the different behaviour of udev when assigning the drive names. I also need a solution to this problem. There must be something wrong, as with previous Ubuntu versions I had no problems!

Thanks you in advance!

With best regards,
Ulrich Leschinski