Re: Figuring out devnodes from a usb device

Hi,

On 08/03/2010 10:53 PM, Greg KH wrote:
> "USBCV"?

USB Command Verifier. The tool used on USB Certification, well of them.

> It's not impossible, just not something you can do without knowing the
> type of device you are looking at.

as long as I can believe on the USB Descriptors that shouldn't be so
difficult. Just check device descriptor and interface descriptors to
figure out which kind of device(s) are we dealing with.

--
balbi