Re: configure patch for cross compilation

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 16:26, Paul Bender <pebender@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The message asking about cross compilation reminded me that I have a patch
> that is needed for cross compilation. Because autoconf's AC_CHECK_FILE fails
> when cross compiling, it use in location the pci.ids file needs to be
> surrounded in a conditional. Otherwise, the configure script never allows
> the --with-pci-ids-path to be used.

Why would that fail? There are 3 test in a row, two of them are
expected to always fail. If all of them will fail, if you must specify
the thing on the commandline. That seems to work fine here.

And please never send compressed patches, especially not when the
patch is 2 kb in size. :)

Kay