Re: [patch] re-trigger hid2hci switching for logitech devices

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 00:48, Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Logitech usb bluetooth dongles that have a HID mode need to be retriggered
>  into HCI mode after S3 just like Dell ones otherwise they'll just disappear
>  and my bluetooth stops working :/

Nothing against the patch in particular. It seems reasonable from the
point we are at at the moment.

But Marcel, are we really sure, we want to go through all this crap in
userspace? Isn't it much simpler to do this from inside the kernel, it
seems odd to do this in udev as such a fragile magic.

Kay