Website links don't do anything

Hello,

On this website, so http://linux-hotplug.sourceforge.net/, the links don't function. Judging from their names there should be quite a lot of information available behind them but whichever link I click, I alway get the same page "About Hotplugging".

I would like to study Hotplug and write a program that can detect certain events and so would like to read the information that I cannot access right now.

If anyone has other good links, they are more than welcome as well off course.

I use Fx 3.06 in Xubuntu 9.04.

Thank You in advance!

Yours sincerely,
Rene