Re: [GIT] Experimental threaded udev

Kay Sievers wrote:
On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 13:32, Kay Sievers <kay.sievers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 11:29, Alan Jenkins <alan-jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think this loop should finish when the signal handler sets worker_exit?
 But maybe you didn't actually install a handler for SIGTERM and it's still
being reset to the default action:
Yeah, it's not handled with worker_exit. Now, it's not reliable to
kill event processes from something else than the main daemon. The
worker_exit might be nice for valgrind tests though.

Here is version 2 of the patch, with a few things corrected.

Thanks,
Kay

Ok.

I don't think the signal handler should be doing list traversal, in case it interrupts list manipulation in the main loop. Or perhaps the main loop should only allow signals during ppoll().

Thanks
Alan