Re: Moving Ubuntu to upstream udev rules

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 17:03, Kay Sievers <kay.sievers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I changed some things and pushed it out to git.
>
> Care to check the list again, and collect the remaining things for the
> next step? Then we can check with Harald what we can remove or change?

I pushed out more stuff. Here is what I have left from your list, what
we should decide to do with. Care to check, if anything else is
missing?

# is it /devsr0 or /dev/sdc0?
SUBSYSTEM=="block", KERNEL=="sr[0-9]*", NAME="scd%n", SYMLINK+="sr%

# rtc in group "audio"?
SUBSYSTEM=="rtc", GROUP="audio"

# is this a locally exploitable, or only a possibly firewire connected
remote machine?
raw1394 GROUP="video"

# which ones do we need, not need?
X0R -> null