Re: udev-test.pl failures

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Kay Sievers <kay.sievers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 03:09, Alan Jenkins <alan-jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> commit 8753fadf2a6ecead372e71b8bf9336cf29f9c958
>
>> Lots of the udev tests fail here.  udev_sysfs.c broke when
>> util_resolve_sys_link() switched API.
>
> Ah, sorry, should be fixed now.
>
>> I'll leave this up to you - maybe
>> your next commit is going to do away with udev_sysfs.c altogether :-).
>
> It will go away soon, yeah. We should get rid of udev_sysfs.c and
> "struct udevice".

Along with a lot of other stuff, udev_sysfs.c is gone. Also the global
event environment is replaced by a per-device property list. The
daemon, and everything else uses the libudev code now.

It seems to work fine here, but the code may be a bit rough at the
moment, until it has seen more testing. But, it should be pretty easy
now to play around with a threaded version of the daemon.

Thanks,
Kay