Re: Bluetooth wireless activity triggers udev rule

Seems correct but, I have a doubt about this change from moving
since 2.6.15 on.

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-announce/2005-December/000028.html

Do not know whether the posting has been moved to mainstream.

Also there seems to be some misnomer regarding hot plug from this
posting as seen in this, from the discussion we are having here.

This seems to very current on Linux mainstream (2.6.8)

Sorry for my pessimism and English.

Just out of curiosity.

Thanks for your time on this,

Sujit