Re: Bluetooth wireless activity triggers udev rule

I am Very Sorry with my english.

But the whole issue is what are trying to do while
1. connecting an bluetooth device with udev(USB).
2. using PPP with bluetooth.
3. Trying to form network topologies using PPP.

Still very sorry with my english.

Sorry,
Sujit