[Hotplug_sig] boottool / Linux::Bootloader release 1.2

boottool and Linux::Bootloader provides a generic interface for
detecting the installed bootloader, updating bootloader config files and
for performing boot-once to a given kernel.  Supported bootloaders
include grub, lilo, yaboot, and elilo.

Release 1.2 adds experimental boot-once support for Elilo, and several
bug fixes for issues found when setting boot-once on Grub.

The purpose of this release is to support the integration of this into
Martin Bligh's Autotest, that we plan to help with next week.  This
gives us a solid point to build from in order to achieve that objective.

 Download:
    http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=47517&package_id=189767
    (or from CPAN, via `cpan -i Linux::Bootloader`)

 ChangeLog:
    1.2  Fri Sep 8, 2006
        Bryce:
        - Updated packaging for 1.2 release
        - Fix make test issue in add_default() when passed invalid data

        Judith:
        - Move the default configuration files into the modules and out
        of the
          boottool script.  Also updated 'boottool' to read and write
          calls without passing config file arg.
        - Tidy up some warnings with debug comparasons, and with Grubs
          boot once option.
        - Initialize params only in parent 'new'.

        JasonN:
        lib/Linux/Bootloader/Elilo.pm:
        - added experimental boot-once support using patched eliloalt
        lib/Linux/Bootloader.pm:
        - added root parsing back in _info, somehow removed earlier
        - fixed couple syntax errors from previous commit

Comments:
 * Systems that have had lilo installed on grub may not detect properly.

 * We still do not support boot-once for yaboot.  We greatly need
   assistance in finding a solution to this.

 * There is a corner case in the grub boot-once capability where an
   invalid input may lead to a default boot of the entry at position 0.
   For this release we've added a warning; we hope to have a more
   complete fix in the next release.

Bryce