[Hotplug_sig] Crucible 1.6 release

Hi all,

With the positive responses from the OSCON talk about Crucible, we've
put together a new 1.6 release of it, available here:

    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/crucible/crucible-1.6.tar.gz

Crucible is a set of tools for automatically running tests on software
patches.  It is suited to doing tests of kernel code or of applications,
and is designed for doing network testing between multiple machines.
We're currently using it for testing NFSv4, Hotplug CPU, and Hotplug
Memory.  It's also been used for testing Inkscape and Cairo.  For more
info, please see:

    http://crucible.sourceforge.net/

There's been a *bunch* of changes since 1.5 (mostly thanks to JasonN),
including:

   * Kerberos support for test plans

   * Incorporated Linux::Bootloader, etc. for building/booting kernel

   * Automatic update to EXTRAVERSION in kernel makefile

   * Support for build-only testing of non-kernel components

   * Bunch of cleanup and bug fixes

   * New features 'delete' and 'requeue' for the 'testrun' tool, for
     administrative control over problematic test runs.

   * New features 'lnimage', 'lsimage', 'mkimage', 'conlog', and 'power'
     to 'sut' tool.  These allow easy, uniform access to functionality
     in systemimager, conserver, and the remote power management tools.

   * Test plan commands have been converted into regular bash scripts.
     This makes customization of Crucible quite straightforward and
     easy.

   * Syntax of run_profile.txt files altered, so can now be sourced
     directly in scripts.  This eliminates a lot of the nutty sed|cut
     clutter that we'd been doing previously, and allows simplification
     of scripts.

Bryce