[Hotplug_sig] Hotplug CPU issue for SAR case on ia32

Heya all,

Doing a bit more testing with lhcs_regression on i386 this afternoon I
found another issue.  This is in the SAR test case (hotplug_06), which
checks that sar is able to start up and run correctly when cpu's are
offlined.

If two or more of the system's cpu's are online when sar is started, it
runs okay.  Offlining all the offlineable cpu's while sar is running
works as well - 'nan' is displayed for them, as expected.

However, if all but one of the system's cpu's are turned off at the time
sar is started, `sar -P ALL 1 0` fails to start, giving the message "Not
an SMP machine..."

I believe in this case, sar needs to recognize that the system *is* SMP,
but just that there are some offlined CPUs.  It should start up and run
showing the offlined cpu's as 'nan'd.

Bryce

P.S., I'm about done with an updated version of lhcs_regression to
correct for the non-offlineable cpu0 on i386.  Just needed some extra
sanity checks in there...