[Hotplug_sig] RE: Hotplug CPU issue?

On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 10:16 -0700, Raj, Ashok wrote:
> [...]

Yes, but from the perspective of a regression test, how do we know that
it is OK for the echo command to fail?  If the on-line file is there,
the script thinks that it should off-line when we echo zero to it. If
the echo comes back as failed, without any other information, the scrips
would report that as a FAILURE, when it isn't.

So how do we know in user-space what the right response should be?

--
Mary Edie Meredith
Initiative Manager