[Hotplug_sig] SIG call 4/11/06 canceled

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 09:41:48AM -0700, Mary Edie Meredith wrote:
> Therefore, I would like everyone to report their status on the list
> rather than take up time on a conference call to do the same.

I've been out of the office for most of the past month, but there's been
some progress on our end:

   * Patch to fix the CPU issue we discovered with the lhcs_regression
     testsuite has been validated to fix the issue.

   * Remote management of the Itanium 2 has been figured out.
     This had been a roadblock issue previously, so now that it's
     working, we can set it up to run cpu and memory tests on.

The next step for me is to check that the CPU hotplug patch is in
mainline; if so, I can re-activate the automated test runs.

Bryce