[Hotplug_sig] List of tools to test on the wiki

I added a list of tools and a general statement of the kinds of things
to test on the wiki under "User Tool Issues", the fourth session down
from the top:

http://www.osdl.org/cgi-bin/hotplug_wiki.pl?Hotplug_Wiki_Homepage

In the event I overlooked a favorite utility of yours, please add to the
wiki and indicate the options that need to be checked.

I believe this is what is needed to get started for test case 6 and
more, as many of these tools would be effected with memory add/remove
and io device add/remove, not just CPU.  If MarkD/Bryce need me to break
it down even more, I'll be happy to do that....