[Hotplug_sig] Re: [Lhms-devel] 2.6.13-rc3-git7-mhp1

On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 08:19:42AM -0700, Dave Hansen wrote:
> Bryce,
>
> Are you sure you were applying the patch to -git7?  I can't seem to find
> anything else wrong.
>
> -- Dave

Hiya Dave,

Just to follow up, I've been playing with this patch the past few days
and didn't run into this issue again, so I suspect you're correct that
it was just being misapplied the first two times.

Fwiw, I now have a framework set up for automatically building these
patches on the PPC64 machine.  Reporting will still be manual for now,
until I'm more confident that all the kinks are worked out and until I
have time to make a report generating script (I've got one for NFSv4
that I plan to reuse).

Anyway, in addition to building and booting these patches, are there any
other tests you'd like to see run on the kernel?  Or any other patch
sets beyond the -mhp sets?

Thanks,
Bryce