[Hotplug_sig] MINUTES for Hotplug SIG Con Call 03/26

Just PCI device interrupts are level triggered, interesting would be to
get edge triggered cases, esp MSI capable devices. This can locate if
fixup_irqs() need any special handling.

Also unsolicited intr, from network are great loads, since during cpu
remove we bring system to
Knees, nothing originates locally, but we cant stop outside world
talking to us, these are great cases to find missing intr as well.

Also Shaohua (cced) found some corruption problem in large cache cases,
iam checking if he can send us test specifics, so we could incorporate
them as well.

Cheers,
ashok raj
- Open Source Technology Center