Re: Can't get WPA3 to work...

You have to keep in mind that WPA3-EAP only supports certificate based authentication.

If your RADIUS setup uses username/password it will not work in WPA3-EAP only mode, you need to keep WPA2-EAP support.

At any rate I don't think WPA2-EAP is insecure, I think it is still fine for the most part with no real security vulnerabilities; unlike WPA2-PSK.

You just need to enable KRACK and KRACK-like mitigations on the AP end if you aren't sure if the clients are updated.