Fwd: Hs 2.0: PMF not negotiated by release 2

Hi Jouni,

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 5 to do my testing. I
was also trying to connect with an iPhone Xe running the latest iOS
release.
My hostapd didn't have PMF enabled though. So it could make sense.
When I enable PMF in my configurations, the hostapd doesn't start and
I get the error mentioned below.

Do you guys know any chipset that would be compatible with PMF and
that I could use to make H2.0 R2 work?
I am using a Intel NUC running Ubuntu Server 18.04 (Kernel 4.15.0-74).

Thank you!

Best Regards,

François