Re: Regression with radius server + FILS

Hi Jouni,

> My initial guess would be that the configuration used here is
> incorrect
> and might have worked by accident in the past.
>
> You would need to use three hostapd interface instance (all can be
> within the same process) was this type of test configuration: RADIUS
> server, AP1 (FILS-SHA256), and AP2 (FILS-SHA384). Both AP1 and AP2
> would
> then need to point to that same RADIUS server instance
> (auth_server_addr/auth_server_port) for ERP to work properly.

Thanks, creating a standalone radius server fixed it. I will leave my
test in this configuration, but I am still curious if the broken test
was just a configuration issue after hostapd refactored the radius
server code, or if its an actual bug. You should be able to have a
radius server in one of the AP instances and have the other AP use that
server right? Either way thanks for the help.

- James