Re: Beacon frames changed from initial debug output

Thank you - that's super helpful!

Is there a different hardware device you could recommend that behaves better? (Ideally one I could plug into a USB?)

Also, I gather the WLAN driver would also overwrite the probe response frames?

Thanks again!

    Mary Ann