Emulate wpa_psk_file functionality using RADIUS?

Dear list,

I have been using wpa_psk_file functionality in hostapd for a long time,
and I have lots of devices configured with their own (MAC-specific) PSKs.

I now have another AP that does not support such functionality directly
(it does not run hostapd), but it does support RADIUS.

I was wondering whether it is possible, without reconfiguring any of the
STAs, to migrate these MAC/PSK pairs to a RADIUS server and have both my
hostapd-running and the non-hostapd-running APs use that RADIUS server
for authentication.

(I see that the proprietary AP supports RADIUS in WPA2-Enterprise mode,
not in WPA2-PSK mode. What I don't know is whether this affects the
over-the-air protocol as well in case the STA's identifier is its MAC
address rather than some other piece of information which the STA needs
to transmit to the AP).

Many thanks, Jan