beacon_int default value prevents use of driver default

If i'm not mistaken
https://w1.fi/cgit/hostap/commit/?id=18206e02c540f0a379db507b4ecc22c8855c7acf
disabled the ability to leave the beacon interval as-is / use the
driver default.

When attempting to run a card in sta/ap mode I ran into a problem
where the ap would not start, failing to set the beacon interval.

The card was already connected as a station, and presumably was using
a different beacon interval, and looking at "iw phy" one of my
available modes:

   total <= 2, #channels <= 1, STA/AP BI must match

>From cfg80211:
 * @beacon_int_infra_match: In this combination, the beacon intervals
 *  between infrastructure and AP types must match. This is required
 *  only in special cases.

From: nl80211 / hostapd-2.3/src/drivers/driver.h:
* beacon_int - Beacon interval for IBSS or 0 to use driver default

If not reverting this implicit behavior, perhaps could there be a way
to explicitly use the already set beacon interval?