Re: dynamically added/removed PSKs without MAC pairing

In my clients.conf I have:
client apnetwork {
    ipaddr = 10.155.2.0/24
    secret = testing123
}

I am not getting "share secret is incorrect" message in FreeRADIUS
logs, so I am assuming AP is being authenticated.
I can't add @ at the end of username because the user-name is
automatically set (not by the user). I enabled NULL realm which fixes
the "No such realm NULL"

For hostap config, I just added macaddr_acl, wpa_psk_radius and radius
server info.

Thanks :)