Re: dynamically added/removed PSKs without MAC pairing

I am not trying to do wpa enterprise. I am trying to wpa-psk using
radius with user authentication and also assign vlans.
I haven't setup realm because I am not trying to group users.

Here is what I am trying to do:

For testing I removed Tunnel-Type = "VLAN".
Based on what I understand, this type of authentication is mac address
+ password based.
But when I try to connect to the network, freeRadius logs show:

(1)   User-Name = "a1438ecbea33"
(1)   User-Password = "a1438ecbea33"

Both username and password are automatically sent to the radius server
and are the same. So I am getting this error:
(1) pap: Comparing with "known good" Cleartext-Password
(1) pap: ERROR: Cleartext password does not match "known good" password
(1) pap: Passwords don't match

But I want to enter the password set in the users file to authenticate
the device/user.

Thanks