Re: STA+AP mode

Hi Ben,
When I start wpa_supplicant on primary interface the wpa supplicant
associates with upstream AP. Now when I start hostapd, hostpad invokes
function wpa_driver_nl80211_finish_drv_init as part of driver
initialization, then it calls wpa_driver_nl80211_set_mode which sets
interface tp AP mode and which sends the netlink message
NL80211_CMD_SET_INTERFACE which eventually calls
rdev_change_virtual_intf or change virtual interface in the driver. Is
there something which needs to be added in to the hostapd config file
to make sure primary interface operates only in Station mode.

Any inputs how do achieve this.

Thanks,
Kiran