Re: STA+AP mode

Hi,
I tried creating multiple interface creation using iw. Started wpa
supplicant and it associates with upstream AP. Then created a new
virtual interface using iw command "iw dev [radio-dev-name] interface
add [virtual-ap-name] type __ap "
Now the virtual interface is created and I am able to see the
secondary interface sending out beacons. Is it possible to replicate
the same functionality using wpa_supplicant and hostapd running
simultaneously.
If I put in configuration as described above the station interface
goes down since hostapd sets the primary interface in to AP mode. Can
you let me know how do I achieve this using hostapd and wpa
supplicant.

Thanks,
Kiran