wpa_supllicant for wired ethernet driver

Hi,

I am currently pursuing Masters in Embedded Systems. As a part of my
project, I am working on wpa_supplicant for wired ethernet drivers. As
I am very new to wpa_supplicant, I need assistance to reduce the size
of wpa_supplicant for implementation of EAP-TLS seperately and porting
it to an embedded board.

With reference to the chapter 8 (Porting to different target boards
and operating systems), I started with a simple build of
wpa_supplicant whereas I encountered pages of errors. It would be
great if I could get your guidance for making a simple build for
EAP-TLS only and to port it on to an embedded board.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks and regards,
Harshini