Re: a boto-works test for tabled?

On 12/18/2009 12:09 PM, Pete Zaitcev wrote:
Since I have no clue about Python, I had trouble making their standard
testing harness to work, so I just copied the test into a local file,
and appended an invocation like this:

from boto.s3.connection import S3Connection
from boto.s3.connection import OrdinaryCallingFormat, SubdomainCallingFormat
from boto.exception import S3PermissionsError

# class S3ConnectionTest (unittest.TestCase):
class S3ConnectionTest:
     def test_1_basic(self):
         c = S3Connection(aws_access_key_id="testuser",
                          aws_secret_access_key="testpass",
                          is_secure=False,
                          host="hitlain.zaitcev.lan",
                          debug=1,
                          calling_format=SubdomainCallingFormat())

t = S3ConnectionTest()
t.test_1_basic()

Neat.  Does that return the desired exit status for our tests?

	Jeff