a boto-works test for tabled?

Looking at the 'python-boto' package in Fedora, I see it ships with boto's basic test suite. Notably, it ships with a test module that exercises boto's S3 library routines.

Is there anyone that would be interested in copying (or directly use) /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/boto/tests/test_s3connection.py as a tabled "boto-works" test? According to the boto author, boto should accept non-Amazon hostnames, which is the only requirement outside of Amazon AWS specifications that tabled has.

I am bloody awful at python, really don't know it well at all. But to anyone who knows python, this will probably take all of an hour, from start to "make distcheck". All anyone needs to do is create a python script 'test/boto-works' for tabled, which does exit(0) on success and exit(1) upon test failure. "make check" or "make distcheck" initiate tabled's testsuite.

This would add a python-boto BuildRequires in tabled's rpm build, but I don't think that is a major issue.

	Jeff