Re: Interested in contributing

John Quigley wrote:
Also, I'll toss this question tonight's pile of random questions: any ideas as to why the git RSS feeds for the CLD repo haven't updated since June?

http://git.kernel.org/?p=daemon/cld/cld.git;a=rss

I love using feeds in my mail reader to stay abreast of commit activity, so if there's any chance of fixing this, that would be tremendous.

On closer inspection, this doesn't appear to be an isolated problem - all git.kernel.org repos suffer from the same issue. I'll email the webmaster, unless you've heard of this as an issue before (I doubt I'm the only one to have noticed this)?

Sorry for the off-topic nature of this.

- John Quigley